F5m+ is the community fundraising initiative of MS Research Australia
- Paddle to Battle MS 2014Paddle to Battle MS is a Stand Up Paddle (SUP) event. This sport has a high profile not only along the Northern Beaches but also across broader Australian and Hawaiian communities.
- High Tea For MS
- Melbourne Swim ClassicBe a part of this inaugural swim event in Melbourne and support F5m+ and MS research whilst you do it. By supporting F5m+ and MS research you can actually swim for free by raising over $1,000 for F5m+ by registering online here.
- MS researchers hit the road to raise funds for researchSome of Australia’s leading plastic surgeons will trade the bench side for the bike this month when they tackle a 154 kilometre ride to raise funds for MS research. Rhinoplasty Perth is sponsoring the event
- Rocking for MS ResearchLEONGATHA hosted a rocking good night to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) research. Australian rock chick Marie Wilson drew a crowd to the Dakers Centre on November 16 in a family friendly event.
- Card day at the Woollahra Golf ClubAt their recent card day, the lovely ladies at Woollahra Golf Club raised a magnificent $1,126 for MS research! The cheque was presented by Janet Tremlett to Emma Giunti, who spoke at their AGM about her experience of being